| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10068 11/04/2004 12:50 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 105 | I have a 1950 Chevy 3/4 and need the tire carrier for under the bed. The only part I see remaining is a track under the bed that is about 3 feet long and is right behind the differential. I've looked in the assembly manual and can't find this track. Is this track part of the tire carrier?
I have an opportunity to purchase a 1953 3/4 GMC tire carrier. Will this fit? Is it the right one? | | |
| |
| |