| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10062 01/27/2005 12:48 AM | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 58 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 58 | Thanks, Guys I was toying with the idea, and it looks like it could work then. As far as the rearend went I do have a rolling chassis from under a 63' 3/4 ton that if I was told right had a 4.11 posi rearend in it but was on coilover springs with a arm that comes down from the frame to it. might be able to steal the gears out of it to work.
Toomany, were you from up in the Quincy area? I noticed the numerous pics from the car show up here. I am about 15 miles east of there.
Collecting is fun, as long as momma enjoys riding in them.
| | |
| |
| |