| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, KEVINSKI, Lostbuthaulinass, Peggy M, tclederman, 2 invisible),
92
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,478 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10061 01/26/2005 4:08 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | I saw a 3800 with a small block at a swap meet last fall. It had a later rear and stock brakes on the front. If I remember correctly it had an sm420 instead of an automatic.
The owner claimed he had driven it a couple hundred miles to get it to the meet, and that it ran down the freeway at 70+ mph just fine.
Of course he saw how hard I was looking at it, and thought I might be a prospective buyer. He could have been in sales mode... I guess I was tempted, but really what I wanted to see what how it was built.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |