Guys......I have the opportunity to purchase a 36' 1/2 ton Chevy truck with motor (RWIPI) that and has all the cab and forward metal. Rusty but not too bad. Being a Colorado truck with its dry climate, it doesn't seem like much, if any, will need replacing. But it has no bed.....

I know this is very subjective but is there a price which would say BUY YOU IDIOT to you? I am thinking about $1500 but have NO clue what this thing is worth. I would keep it myself and am not interested in re-selling so please if you have anything to offer here I would greatly appreciate it. I am NOT into beating people down on price so keep that in mind.

For those of you wanting pictures, I can do a lot of things but this ain't one.

Also if this belongs in another forum let me know!

Thanks for any and all advice.
Scott


36 Chevy 1.5 ton - rusting away
52 Chevy 3100 - in progress
72 Chevy K20 - DD

PANTS UP DON'T LOOT! PANTS UP DON'T LOOT!

NEVER watch another man eat a banana.