So my stock drum brake lines are a 1/4" line from the single MC to a brass T at the frame rail then 3/16" for everything else (rearward to the to a brass L block, into a flex line, into a brass T and across the back axle as well as forward to a brass T and into the flex lines going to the wheels).
Can't tell if it's stock or not and I called a few places and none of them including Inline Tube could tell me what size their stock line and fitting kits are!
SOOO, since the existing line is newer, and it stopped fine with 3/16", and the line that goes into the original rear drums is 3/16", and the new proportioning valve is 3/16" to the front and 1/4" to the rear...I'm just gonna run a 3/16 and a 1/4 line to the frame rail and connect into the existing line using the residual valves as my splices.
...when I get to pulling the cab off for bodywork and frame painting, I'll clean everything up and run a nicer line.