| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | Bill, I just finished an 18 month contract with Duke Energy at their McGuire Nuclear Station and there was a Ritchie there doing stress analysis. Could that be you? I am back in Raleigh and doing some work on my 1958 Apache. Actually it's a total frame-off restoration and I am getting set to crank the engine before setting it on the chassis. My e-mail is, [email protected]. John | | |
| |
| |