I did a search on here and I think I have all I need to rewire my 52 Chevy. I have a few questions below.

1. Is the positive side on the Ammeter gauge the charge or discharge side. I would guess the charge side is positive but I want to be sure.

2. My regulator only has three connections BAT, FLD, ARM, instead of four like I printed out from this site. Also my alternator has a red wire jumpered from R to Bat. So I am a little unclear on how to wire my alternator.

Does the Bat side of the alternator go to the neg. side of the ammeter? And then FLD and R go where?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rcimp


52 Chevy 3100 5 Window, LS Swap, 4spd Auto, Vintage Air AC / Heat, CPP Power Front Disc Brake Conversion with bearing upgrade, Power Steering Conversion, LED Tail Lights