| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | I had the same problem. I also spoke with Jim in KC. He gave me the correct unit, I still need to crawl up in there to replace it. You're making progress, Larry, don't stop now... | | |
| |
| |