That's exactly what I want to do; Make it safer to drive right now (considering the number of morons who pull out in front of me on the road), and have the effort not wasted when I want to go with the discs later.
So what I need to do is make sure whatever I add can work with the discs later. There's so much information here and elsewhere concerning this upgrade that I must admit I am getting a bit lost in the details. Seems they all require modifications of something, or a bracket from somewhere that doesn't work with the stock mounting holes, or residual valves because the cylinders are above the master. And then, how do you decide which port goes fore and which aft?
I think what I need is a kit where someone has already worked this stuff out. Have you done a TF series?
Jim