| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (Gdads51, greenie-reddy, Simso, Joe H, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, 1 invisible),
172
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 315 'Bolter | 1936 GMC T-14 I was in the old gallery and thought that everything carried over from that. But let’s start fresh. I have owned my 1936 GMC T-14 for about 17 years, buying it from the second owner in AZ where the first owner had bought it in June of 1936. The body was in excellent condition, however mechanically there were many issues. I am a Technical Adviser for the VCCA, (Vintage Chevrolet Club of America) for 1935-37 GMC ½ tons and currently are helping about 6 individuals restore 1936 to 1938 GMCs’. Attached are a few pictures of my truck, although it has been very reliable, there are times when you have to do maintenance and occasionally it comes home not under its own power. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,409 Former Workshop Owner | | Former Workshop Owner Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 2,409 | Beautiful  Thanks for reposting. John
~ J Lucas 2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6 2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s) 2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0 1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton 1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWBIn the Gallery My Flicker Photos! | | | | | Joined: Jul 2021 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2021 Posts: 13 | I like the earth colors of this classic track. . The spare wheels and tires added more accent to this vehicle. This is beautiful, thank you for sharing it with the community
Last edited by Rette Stine; 09/14/2021 12:44 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 97 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 97 | Wasn't this truck used in a GMC commercial? The commercial I'm recalling showed all the tech firsts that GMC made throughout its history; each tech first was represented by a brick wall thru which the truck of that year busted through. I can't find that commercial but I'd love to see it again. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 315 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 315 | The ad agency for GM had contacted me about using my truck in the commercial. I asked for 12k and they agreed and also said that they would pay to have the truck transported to LA and back to FL. I had to have the windows black tinted and was told that I could not drive the truck in the commercial but could ride along. When I asked where my truck was going to be stored once it got transported to LA, things got vague. Since I didn’t like the answers that they were giving me, I declined to do it. Howard Kieth , who has a 1936 GMC the same color as my truck, was contacted and he let them use his truck. Howard KiethI later talked to a TV commercial director at a car show some time later and he told me that most of the ad agencies do not take care of the vehicles they use and would rather pay damages on the backside rather than take precautions to protect the vehicle in the first place.
Last edited by dunfire; 07/23/2022 11:57 AM.
| | |
| |
| |