The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, klhansen, Shaffer's1950, Steelonsteel), 101 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,618
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 56
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 56
Here is an interesting tale.

http://bus-plunge.blogspot.com/2008/09/stemco-mfg-company-st-charles-mo-td924.html

I was able to find a machine shop here in Springfield, MO (White's Machine Shop) which repaired the adapters.


Here is a link to some stuff about my brothers and I
http://bus-plunge.blogspot.com/search?q=hemmings
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 56
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 56
Here is a link to some posts on the forum about these adapters.

https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...;Main=52288&Number=379199#Post379199


Here is a link to some stuff about my brothers and I
http://bus-plunge.blogspot.com/search?q=hemmings
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 829
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 829
Good to see you around still, Jim. I thought you were thinking of selling the bus. Good to see that you still have it. Have you ever come across any more of the 6 lug 17" budd wheels? I'm still looking for a set of 4, but am at a loss of where to look.


David Colter
pics * 1954 wrecker * [color:#009900]1948 Chevy 1-Ton[/color]
No act of kindness - no matter how small - is ever wasted ~~ Aesop
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 137
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 137
LOVE that lil bus!

Are there any other particular vehicles the adapter would be common to? Never know what I might come across in my travels...


Moderated by  Dusty53 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0