The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk), 69 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,094
Posts1,056,487
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#972202 09/17/2013 10:04 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 800
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 800
Looking for advice on a reputable chrome shop to work with in the Detroit area. I have a few parts that I would like to have re-chromed (bumper and hood emblems). Willing to drive the 2.5 hours to visit the shop and check it out before I actually deliver the goods and commit to the cost involved. Any leads are appreciated. Thanks!

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 105
O
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 105
Hey fonz, I had a couple pieces chromed @ ABC chroming in Waterford. The quality was good & the price was OK. I've also had some bike parts done @ Paul's near Pittsburgh. You can ship your parts to them . Both have web sites. Good luck. SEE YA! Mark


1955 Chevrolet 6100 Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr
"A good mechanic doesn't know everything, but he can figure out anything". ~ --My DAD
1955 Chevrolet 6100 Wrecker Video
1955 Chevy 6100 Wrecker Update Video

Moderated by  1954 MI, Leo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0