| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (51sub),
128
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 127 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 127 | I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find 6 volt double contact amber parking bulbs. I have the 1145 in clear but I would really like to find some amber bulbs. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 |
Last edited by Harold46; 08/30/2013 11:35 PM.
Harold Is a restoration ever finished? | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | If you have the number of the bulb you can usually get them at your FLAPS (Friendly Local Auto Parts Store). I get all my 6v bulbs locally. Cheaper AND no shipping. Are you sure 1145 is the correct bulb? Don's bulbs shows it to be a 22v bulb.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |