| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,381 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 48 | Hi All,
I am in Northwest Carrollton and looking for a top quality powder coating outfit for various parts on my 1948 Chevy 1 Ton Dually. Can anybody help out with a referral? I don't mind driving 25 or 30 miles for quality work.
I really appreciate any help!
Sincerely, jose | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | our moderator cletis can help you for sure,, not sure if you can find one that close but maybe...
I am sure he will chime in
Last edited by joker; 07/24/2013 7:45 PM.
Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | The one I used is in NE Fort Worth. Considerably more than 20-30 miles from Northwest Carrollton. | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 48 | Does anyone have any experience or comments on these guys? They are next door to me.. Thanks, jose Quality Powder Coating, LLC 1838 Forms Drive Carrollton, TX 75006 Phone: 972.488.0635 Fax: 972.488.0636 E-mail: [email protected] | | |
| |
| |