| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 89 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 89 | Hello, I have a 1960 C-60 and I'm searching for set of Accuride rims for the front and was wondering if anyone has a part # for the 20" rim? I'm having a heck of a time locating these for some reason. Thanks for any help!
240,000 worker bees! 1960 Two ton Chevy
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Beewrangler, accuride p/ns, just in case you need them I included tubeless p/ns. 22.5" X 7.5" X 8.72" bore 2 hand holes p/n 27403 22.5" X 8.25" X 8.72" bore 2 hand holes p/n 27404 22.5" X 8.25" X 8.72" bore 5 hand holes p/n 27833 20" X 7.5" X 8.72" bore 5 hand holes p/n 29832TK 20" X 8" X 8.72" bore 5 hand holes p/n 29829TK hope that helps. | | |
| |
| |