| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 901 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 901 | What Bill (LONGBOX55) said. Also wheels off of a 4X4 full size Blazer up to 1991. I used 15" X 6" plain steel wheels off these vehicles, with 225/75/15 tires on my 55.2 3100 with no issues.
Brian
Brian 1955.2 3100 Truck The older I get the more dangerous I am!!!!! | | |
| |
| |