Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 | I was on a motorcycle ride the other day and came across a shop at the wye in Pope Valley. There were a lot of cool Bolts around along with other vintage trucks. Does anyone know if it's a member out there? Next time I'm out that way I plan on making some time to appreciate all the hard work that someones been putting into those rigs. I'll try to get some pics up as well. It's a very nice area and was like stepping back in time. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | Is this the place? I don't know him, but have driven by him. Right down the street you will find this property too. Let me know when you are in this area. We are up most weekends in St Helena, drop by and visit.......g | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 | Yes, thats the place. There's a bunch of bolts there the last time I drove by, all in full resto mode! Went by the other place too, a bunch of tractors right now. I'm allways up for a weekend put on the bike, or a nice little drive in the wifes BRZ. LMK when you'll be around, maybe a meeting at Buster's is in order? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 436 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 436 | Is this the place? I don't know him, but have driven by him. I had a buddy drop his bike on 121 a few years ago. That's where I had to go to pick it up after they towed it away. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 | Thats a bummer, hope your buddy is alright now. I'm just getting back to normal after my 65mph,bike,deer,ambulance,heli,hospital,wheelchair,5 months off work thing. You know "it" happens. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 436 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 436 | Thats a bummer, hope your buddy is alright now. I'm just getting back to normal after my 65mph,bike,deer,ambulance,heli,hospital,wheelchair,5 months off work thing. You know "it" happens. Yeah, he's fine. We hauled him home the same day after getting him out of the ER. Road rash, scrapes, and bruises. Biggest injury was probably his ego. Sorry to hear about your incident. I know 'it' happens. I've been riding for about 35 years. I've hit the ground a few times over the years as well.
Last edited by 62Stick; 06/03/2013 1:19 PM.
| | |
| |