The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (klhansen, tricordati, Pre '68 Dave), 91 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,096
Posts1,056,477
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 639
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 639
I'm tearing a '58 GMC 270 down for a re-ring and new bearings. Can someone provide me with, or link me to, ALL the torque specs etc. I will need for this rebuild? I have never had an engine apart before but am working with a decent engine mechanic friend who has asked me to get all the information I will need.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,847
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,847
there is a website old online chevy manuals, which is associated with another website old online car manuals or something, (I only worry about the chevy part) which should have something.

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,107
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,107

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,901
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,901
I have 7 or 8 pages of the 1966 Motors Manual photo'd with all the spec's your looking for.
Any earlier year MM would have the info as well.
If he you don't have access to one send a PM with your email and I'll send them to you. (I don't have them uploaded so no links)


Give me ambiguity
or give me something else

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0