After a 9 1/2 month gestation at the DMV, the title finally arrived for my '46. It's time to get serious and address some issues(ie spend some money) that I was unwilling to do until everything was settled with them.
I have been really spoiled by the parts book I bought for the GMC 450 and haven't seen a comparable one for the 46. The one on the "old car manual project" web page appears to cover cars through the lighter trucks, but not the heavier 1 1/2-2 tons, unless I just can't figure out how to read it.
Did they make a parts book, with the exploded diagrams (not just a list of parts and numbers), for the bigger trucks, or do the online manuals have what I need and I'm just too dense to see it.
I'm primarily interested in the brakes and clutch at the moment, but would like a print version of the manual for my collection.
Thanks,
Scott


1947, 1950, & 1952 Chevrolet 1/2 ton
1952 GMC 450 series Cab Over Engine
1946 Chevrolet 2 Ton