| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 102 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 102 | Hello I am replacing my stop light switch that goes srewed into the side of the master cylinder. It has 2 conectors, I am assuming one is for power coming from the headlight switch and the other connector is to the brake lights. My problem is I did not label them so now I dont know where to connect them. On the brake light switch one connector is taller than the other, does anyone know which connector is the power, the short one or the long one? Please click image link to see the switch. image
1946 Chevy Truck Export Blue with Black Trim
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | it doesn't matter which goes where, unless the connectors differ because of the length, the switch just interrupts the circuit, open or closed
Bill | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | This is the only example I know of where a pipe thread fitting is used to hold brake pressure. I am assuming that it is similar to the 38. | | |
| |
| |