Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 402 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 402 | Hello everybody,I need your help,I installed the peddles back into my truck and was wondering how many springs are there on the clutch peddle, I have one that goes to the front frame to the fork, but when i release the peddle it flops back towards the seat, is there something that is to stop the travel from moving backwards too much? or is there two springs one to bring the fork back? thank you, Dan http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/baldybenny/library/ 1936 1.5 wrecker,1937 gmc coe,1939 Chevrolet coe,1942 4x4 coe, 1942 coe,1946 dump,1947 2 ton dump,another 1947 2 ton dump,1950 coe,1967 c30,1937 cat 22,1936 Chevrolet 5 window foremans coupe, 1914 ford speedster.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy baldybenny, I would think the pedal would contact the cab floor, there probably would be a peddle bumper on the bottom of the floor, I must admit I don't have any personal experience with a 36 but I think that is probably how it would work, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 402 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 402 | 3B, you are correct! lol I went and looked at that and i do see the bumper stop on the floor, i was trying to make it all work without the floor in. Thank you so much, Dan http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/baldybenny/library/ 1936 1.5 wrecker,1937 gmc coe,1939 Chevrolet coe,1942 4x4 coe, 1942 coe,1946 dump,1947 2 ton dump,another 1947 2 ton dump,1950 coe,1967 c30,1937 cat 22,1936 Chevrolet 5 window foremans coupe, 1914 ford speedster.
| | |
| |