| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 32 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 32 | I see DB Tires have a 750R16 WW radial and I'm wondering if they would fit my stock '54 rims with no clearance problems. Height is 31.9". Plan on going to 3.55 rear with stock drivetrain. Have discs on the front and want to try to keep up with the slow traffic on the LA freeways as this will be my daily driver. (Or at least not get run over) Thanks. | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | Thereoreticly, they should work just fine, perhaps a little wide for the stock rim, though. I took a look at them on their site, though, and there really isn't much of the important information you need beyond the dimensions and what brand tire they converted it from. There are no max load or load index ratings shown, very important, particularly when putting tire on a truck. You may want to contact the to find out those specs before you commit to a purchase.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 32 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 32 | Ok, thanks. Looking for the tallest white wall radial I can find and I think that one is only B&W. I see Coker has one, but big bucks. They list tire maximum load capacity at 2,150. | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | The capacity listed for the Coker would be sufficient. If the Diamondback is of similar load capacity, it should be just fine.
Bill Burmeister | | |
| |
| |