| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Phak1, Joe H, Youngin' Tut 59, Greg_H, carbking, Wayne67vert),
99
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 97 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 97 | Would anyone know what the maximim diameter the drums can be turned to? | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,711 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,711 | .060 is the largest drums can be turned over stock size. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 97 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 97 | | | |
| |
| |