| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 109 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 109 | Hello Title says it all have any of you out there tried gauges by "Dolphin" EZ wiring sells 5" speedo and quad unit for 230. Kind of cheap compared to everything else I have seen out there> | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | Just finished a 6 year complete frame off on my 51 Chevy shortbox. I used EZ Wiring Dolphin Gauges, which so far look and work great. Easy to Install. I used a GPS to set the MPH at the end of the build when I was road testing. Only driven 400 miles to date so next summer will be the real test. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | I've heard that Dolphin Gauges don't last very long. They're cheaper, yes, but if you expect them to be reliable and not have to replace and senders or gauges then you're better off with Classic Instruments. | | |
| |
| |