| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (LAROKE, Gray_Ghost),
124
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 55 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2007 Posts: 55 | I have a 1952 Chevy 1/2 pickup with original suspension,etc. It has 6-bolt hubs, presently with 15 inch steel rims. I am replacing engine with a speed mod 261 or 235, original Muncie granny tranny with 4-sp saginaw kit, and changing rear end gear set for highway speeds. I will do some light hauling with pickup, though not necessarily keeping with original wheel tire look. What would look good in your opinion and would work in the setup describe, for wheels and tires. 15" or 16"? wheels and tires that don't scream hot rod, but don't scream "here comes the load of melons". I have looked at AR chrome smoothies? Brad | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | Really depends on what you want to spend. There are repo stock looking wheels in 15 and 16 and many variations of those. But, first I would google a tire site that you can calculate RPMs vs speed you think you'd be most happy cruising by plugging in drive ratios and other pertinent info. Fiqure that, than search wheels.
Drew
| | |
| |
| |