| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 159 | Hi Folks,
I am looking for information on local companies in the Houston area that re-chrome bumpers and other car related parts. I have seen some samples at a couple of swapmeets in the area and am interested on what others have to say. Quality, price, warranty, what to look for or be wary of, etc. about the services offered.
Thanks! | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | First off, steer clear of Superior Chrome by Bobby Baker. I think they may have changed their name because of bad publicity but if it is run by Bobby Baker it's the same old. Read about it here. https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=167429&page=1That said, I have seen the work of Speed and Sport Chrome Plating and I was impressed. 404 Broadway, Houston. 713 921 0235 They come highly recommended by a guy who has used them a lot. | | |
| |
| |