| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,337 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 82 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 82 | I'm replacing the brake arm on my 54 chevy and the clip that holds the spring, clutch arm and brake arm broke when I was romving it. Question: Where can I get a replacement clip? I found a clip that looks right at classicparts, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by New_Ton; 08/30/2012 1:51 PM.
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Certianly looks right, wonder about the size? I'm curious too because I've recently seen some somewhere other than on the pedal shaft and remember thinking to my self "that's good to know when I need one for the pedal shaft" Only problem is I didn't remember long enough. I've looked through the Dorman catalog without luck, my best guess is I saw it when messing with 2 ton brake parts. If my guess is right then yours probably is too.
Grigg | | |
| |
| |