| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,566 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 | it was in my 49 3600 Chevy heater | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 |
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 | It looks like an auto heater. Early 50's, I'm guessing. Or maybe a lobster boat. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 | I'll post a pic of a lobster boat heater boys..it ran off the marine exhaust manifold - dainty - it ain't.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | Nice truck Tom. Good year
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 | It would look good full of lobsters. I think I see some lobster pot bouys in Tom's scenic front view pic. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 | It would look good full of lobsters. I think I see some lobster pot bouys in Tom's scenic front view pic. No lobster pots on the Hudson River, Mapleleaf.  Thanks for the comment, old blue. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 | Odd..I'm sure I heard that Hudson River Lobster was amongst the best there is. I thought Tim cast a few pots out there. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 467 | Thanks Tim, I'll guess I'll have to bring some crustacean the next time I drop by. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 | Randy, if you do, I'll cook up a good meal for all of us. It should go nicely with homemade beer.
| | |
| |
| |