The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,566
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
it was in my 49 3600

Chevy heater

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
A lobster boat


Dennis
-there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 640
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 640
It looks like an auto heater. Early 50's, I'm guessing. Or maybe a lobster boat.


1948 Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Tuesdays with Morris"
In the Legacy Gallery
Find it - Fix it - Drive it
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
I'll post a pic of a lobster boat heater boys..it ran off the marine exhaust manifold - dainty - it ain't.




Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
Nice truck Tom. Good year


Dennis
-there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
It would look good full of lobsters. I think I see some lobster pot bouys in Tom's scenic front view pic.

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 640
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 640
Originally Posted by mapleleaf
It would look good full of lobsters. I think I see some lobster pot bouys in Tom's scenic front view pic.

No lobster pots on the Hudson River, Mapleleaf. grin

Thanks for the comment, old blue.


1948 Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Tuesdays with Morris"
In the Legacy Gallery
Find it - Fix it - Drive it
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
Odd..I'm sure I heard that Hudson River Lobster was amongst the best there is. I thought Tim cast a few pots out there.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270

1947 Advance-Design (USA) truck Heater & Defroster, De Luxe

Lobster boat? We get tidal action up here, but the salt water "wedge" ends a little after Poughkeepsie, in a dry year.

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 467
Thanks Tim, I'll guess I'll have to bring some crustacean the next time I drop by.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270

Randy, if you do, I'll cook up a good meal for all of us. It should go nicely with homemade beer.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0