| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
131
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,334 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 15 | I just bought a '54 GMC 100 and a friend i work with does bead blasting and powder coating. I have pulled them off because they were very rusty and want them to look good when reinstalled. I heard that i needed to use the high temp powder coating on them is this good coating or what?
Thanks,
Wes | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 1,847 | from what I understand, ceramic coat is the way to go. But they may have made advancements in powder coating I am not aware of. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 15 | Thanks brokenhead, Its gonna be cheap enough so i will be the tester and let ya'll know how long it last i suppose. | | |
| |
| |