Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 130 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 130 | Found this site: Dynacorn International, dynacorn.com. Complete in the white cabs, 47-50 52-54. 3 or 5 window. $8,995. A bit pricey, but I thought I'd pass it along. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Old news. They have been offering them for several years. I haven't heard of them selling one though. That would be news. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 130 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 130 | Thanks for the update. At that price It would be news. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Like Cletis says,they've been around a wee while now but I agree, at nearly nine grand they are expensive.
Mind you if you paid a professional bodyshop to rebuild a really rough cab,the bill could pretty quickly reach that figure.....
I assume Chevs of the 40's cabs are from Dynacorn too? 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats | | Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 | They may have sold one - think it was used on chop-cut-rebuild.
The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | Like Cletis says,they've been around a wee while now but I agree, at nearly nine grand they are expensive. Plus shipping!
Bruce | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | According to the truck magazines they are now offered at a lower price. The ads show a steel cab painted grey so I don't know what that is about. They also say "assembled in the USA". I guess the individual parts are not stamped out in the USA. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | Dynacorn also offers 55-59 and 67-72 cabs as well as various complete convertible bodies, a lot of their business is to the muscle car folks, including Ford - sheet metal pieces are stamped in Taiwan to specs licensed from GM and Ford [I think for you AD folks all they had to work with were some NOS or good originals  ], and are the parts listed at most of the vendors, like the complete floors, roofs, firewalls, etc - if they get a cab order they have all the individual pieces in stock to assemble it for you Bill | | |
| |