| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 78 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 78 | Gentlemen, I will need to 100% rewire my 1946 2-ton Chev, and I am going to convert it to 12V. when I do this. I am looking for ANY helpful advice, wiring diagrams, sources of same, or tips that you can share. My goal is not to make it showroom pretty, I want it to be reliable and maybe someday stick a radio in it. That is about all. Mostly, I am the kind of guy who if you point him in the right direction things happen. Thanks, as always, in advance. LevisPop
Milk the cows you have
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 | Go to the Electrical System on this site. A lot of good info. http://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/
Last edited by Harold46; 11/21/2011 9:47 PM.
Harold Is a restoration ever finished? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 78 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 78 | Thanks, Harold, I did. I am hoping to hear from other Bolters who have actually done this aspect of restoration in case they have any great tips on suppliers, or tips that are not covered in the electrical section.
Milk the cows you have
| | |
| |
| |