| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (MikeE),
121
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,360 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 | Guys this is a repost from the suburban/Panel section. Got no answers so thought I'd pitch the question here.
My 49 suburban is close to being on the road!!! All I need is to get emergency brake finished to be able to pass Texas inspection. It has upgraded w modern BBC engine, brakes etc. My question is has anyone put heat/ ac in a 47-53 from scrounged,junk yard parts ? I'd prefer not to spend $$ for vintage air if I can pull one from existing vehicle. Any clues on what might fit under the dash?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle."-Abraham Lincoln
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 201 |
'69 1/2T stepside, Sea Foam Green, 250 L6 w/ 3 on the tree, not an option on it, in the family since new.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | I would think it possible but very difficult to near impossible unless you work for an auto air conditioning shop. I sure wouldn't attempt it. If you try it be sure to take pics and a journal of your steps in completion.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |