| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 | Does anybody know the correct spacing for the clips on the 60-63 GMC stainless steel custom window trim? This is the trim that goes completely around the driver and passenger side windows on the doors. I believe that there are 4 clips lower and 5 for the sides and top, just dont know the correct spacing for drilling and mounting. I can get pics of the trim if anybody needs it. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | I had a 63 door, but it's no longer in my possession. I'll see if i can take a look at it later on this week. The 60 and 61 doors did not have the trim in the same configuration. I'm sure that '63 did. And I THINK that 62 was the same as 63. You may get a quicker answer on Jolly's site, if you can deal with the antiquated software. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 | ok, thanks. I just got the trim, but it wasn't originally on my truck, so I just want to mount it correct. I have the trim pieces, but Im not sure on placement or spacing. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 | Anybody else have a GM with the factory window trim? Goes around the driver and pass side window glass?
| | |
| |
| |