| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 51 | I bought a set of Ford F150 Bucket seats to put in my 64 C10 Stepside.
They are all power just like the ones I have in my 01 Supercrew.
The mounting brackets from Ford have a bent plate that conforms to the floorboard of the F150 and the C10 is a flat floor.
Is it a simple matter to adapt these seats and brackets or am I going to have a nightmare on my hands? | | |
| |
| |