| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 384 | I have the vin code on the plate in the door opening. But to be able to know if the truck has the correct frame and cab, I need to verify the vin code on the frame.
Where can I find it ? /Ulf My Chevy Viking 1959Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden [email protected]Also: Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959 Ford Custom 4 dr 1964 Ford Mustang GT 2005
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | should be plainly visible on the top web of the driver side frame rail near the front axle position
Bill | | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 384 | PERFECT !! Exactly there I found it. It wasn't even hidden in dirt, and still I didn't see it until you told me where to look.
THANKS BILL !!
And it's the same number as I have on the cab plate !! Nice to know they belong together.
/Ulf
My Chevy Viking 1959Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden [email protected]Also: Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959 Ford Custom 4 dr 1964 Ford Mustang GT 2005
| | |
| |
| |