| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Steelonsteel, klhansen, tclederman, Nick in Manitou, dt235sd, Bill Hanlon, Leo, GRNHydra),
70
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,112 Posts1,056,577 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 43 | hello looking to see if any one knows of a good shop to take a 54 261 block# 3733950 and nos head#3836850 I live in lodi CA not far from Sacramento. It will be going in to my 49 3100 and want the full pressure mod done to the block thanks josh | | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | Call Cal's Machine Shop in Oakdale. I had Greg and Mark do my 292 it came out excellent. Greg used to race 292 sixes, and I've seen everything in their shop from Model T fours, flatheads sixes and V8s, to big blocks. Their phone is 209 847 1810
Larry
Last edited by LGriffin; 06/26/2011 3:49 PM.
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 43 | Thanks I will give them a call this week | | |
| |
| |