| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,399 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 | I'm progressing along with my '47 216 Full Pressure project and am now nearing the time it will go in my '32 four door Confederate. I know about the Beehive. Does any one out there have any other suggestions for a trick looking oil filter cannister? Just looking at all the options. Normbc9 | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 1,317 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 1,317 | Speedway offers an aluminum "slip-over" cast cannister (part#560-355500@$24.00) that is fluted and is a real bargain. I have one on my full-flow filtering 54 truck and should have pictures of it in my Webshots album. Speedway carries a number of accessories applicable to the Chevy 6 cylinder and can be found at: www.SpeedwayMotors.comDave | | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 | Dave, Thank you. That is the ticket for me and it will look good too. I really appreciate your input. Maybe I'll have the chance to repay one of these days. Normbc9 | | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 181 | I did contact Speedway, gave them the part number you so generously gave to me and that filter cover is on order. Thank you sir! Normbc9 | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 1,317 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 1,317 | You are most welcome Sir! | | |
| |
| |