| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 | Several years ago I bought a grille for my pickup at a swap meet. much to my dismay it turned out to be too large to fit my 59 Apache. It measures 72 inches in width instead of 62 inches in my truck. What model truck will it fit? also, can anybody use it to restore their big truck? | | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | welcome to the garage Omaha, sounds like the grill would be for the 1.5T and up models, which have a wider fender .... you should make a post in the parts for sale forum and someone will want it
Bill | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | There must be something else wrong, I think the grille opening on the larger trucks is only something like 4" wider than the small ones. I think a 10" difference means a totally different series. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 | Thanks, Bill. I was hoping to find out what it fits before I put it up for sale. But, I suppose if I describe the size someone will want it. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Send a picture...that always helps. Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 | I just double checked and it's definitely 72 inches wide vs 62 in my pickup. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 | Wondering, is the grill chrome?
Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!
"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"
1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 4 | | | |
| |
| |