| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 33 | I had a problem with the directional signal switch on my 1965 C10 several months back and removed the steering wheel and replaced the switch. Yesterday when I turned on the switch to make a right turn, the right front signal light flashed along with the left rear. In addition, when I depressed the brake the directional signals stopped flashing and both brake lights worked. If I try to turn on the signal lights with the brakes depressed, no signal lights work. I changed the flasher and it had no effect...same problem. I am pretty good on electronics and have a wiring diagram but am at a loss. What can I check besides removing the wheel again. The new switch should not have gone bad that quick.
Leon Stallings Hartsville, SC 1965 Chevy C20 LWB 1965 Chevy C10 LWB
| | |
| |
| |