The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Woodcmiami), 86 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,100
Posts1,056,513
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#728451 03/10/2011 2:40 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 52
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 52
Let's start with this

I have installed an IFS on the front and soon to be 8.8 on the back

Front 56.5 wheel mounting surface
rear 59.5 WMS

Is anybody out there running a 16 inch wheel?

And how wide of a tire did you settle on?

if you have anything close to this, I'd really like to see some pics

thanks


Hank Flowers
Cut and Shoot Texas
1952 3/4 Ton 3600
http://flic.kr/p/8RQvKZ
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 474
W
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 474
I have 17 x 8 wheels on mine and 275 60 17 tires.Adjustable coil shocks on all four corners.
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac176/webstershotrods/


Stovebolt Gallery
1952 Chevy 3100
1953 Chevy 4400
1965 Nova
Pics on Photobucket
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 52
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 52
Thanks for the pics...interesting build you have there.

I had some concerns about the width of the tire more than anything. I figured the 16" wouldn't be a problem...your 17" prove that.

Off to the store I go...:>)


Hank Flowers
Cut and Shoot Texas
1952 3/4 Ton 3600
http://flic.kr/p/8RQvKZ

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0