The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,494
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
Hi,

Who can tell what headers that I need for a chevy 305 engine in a standart frame of a 1942 chevy pickup. I would like to the minimum of modifications on the frame.

All the best

Jan


Don't waste water, drink wine !

1946 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton Truck
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
I have shorty type, block hugger headers on my 327 in 1940 frame. I think your block / frame dimensions would be similar.


1940 Chevy KC 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 232
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 232
Block hugger headers on mine also. They worked great.

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 96
Thanks ! I think they are made by Holley ?


Don't waste water, drink wine !

1946 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton Truck

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0