| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72599 01/31/2007 9:49 PM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 96 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 96 | Hi,
Who can tell what headers that I need for a chevy 305 engine in a standart frame of a 1942 chevy pickup. I would like to the minimum of modifications on the frame.
All the best
Jan | | |
#72600 01/31/2007 10:58 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | I have shorty type, block hugger headers on my 327 in 1940 frame. I think your block / frame dimensions would be similar. | | |
#72601 01/31/2007 11:21 PM | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 232 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 232 | Block hugger headers on mine also. They worked great. | | |
#72602 02/02/2007 7:49 PM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 96 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 96 | Thanks ! I think they are made by Holley ? | | |
| |
| |