| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 35 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 35 | I am looking for power steering brackets for a big block using a short water pump. I Put it in my 65 k20 but set it up with a short pump for extra clearance and now I am having a tough time finding the brackets. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 326 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 326 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 35 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 35 | Yeah I think those might work, Thanks for the help.
| | |
| |
| |