| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible),
150
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 21 | What is the best source for a rebuild kit for a 1957 Saginaw heavy duty 4-speed? I want quality parts at a reasonable price. Trans looks good so I am just looking for the bearings, gaskets and blocking rings. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 21 | Thanks! I see I have a Muncie and not a Saginaw. I have the factory service manual for the truck but nowhere does it say what the transmission is. I figured it was a Saginaw. I learn something new everyday with these trucks. | | |
| |
| |