The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (3800rao, IHPWR, Lightholder's Dad, Leo, Gdads51, 1 invisible), 84 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,344
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#688456 10/22/2010 10:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 98
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 98
I have the outside hood handles and the latchup horns on the inner fender but am missing the linkage in between. Can someone post a photo so I can see what Im missing?
Maybe if I see it I could make them up.
Much obliged, John Drabik

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,549
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,549
I just sold Scotts50 a complete NOS COE driver side hood latch assembly. Maybe he can send you a photo of it before he installs it.


Spanky Hardy
Collector Of Fine Old G.M. COE Trucks & Antique Holmes Wreckers

1948 Chevrolet 5700 COE Holmes HD W35 Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures on Photobucket

1950 GMC 250 1-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
Hey, just found this post, I'll try and get a picture or two tomorrow. I'll be in touch.
Scott


1947, 1950, & 1952 Chevrolet 1/2 ton
1952 GMC 450 series Cab Over Engine
1946 Chevrolet 2 Ton

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0