| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (GMCJammer51, TexasA&M48Truck, 55shaker, Gdads51, Pre '68 Dave, moparguy, 3B),
106
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 111 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 111 | Now that I have the 216 running nicely in my '48, was in a friends shop yesterday and he stated that he had a fresh '60-61 235 in storage that I could have - FREE! I thought for a moment then replied....Why..Yes! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 374 | Sounds like a bad deal. You should send it to me.  | | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 215 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 215 | I think it would look good in my shop, pick me pick me!! Maybe it doesn't have a rod knocking like mine is!  | | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 714 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 714 | FREE IS FOR ME!! Good job! Right place right time! 1957 Chevy 1/2-Ton TruckIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pixThe coldest winter I ever saw was a summer I spent in San Francisco M. Twain If at first you don't succeed...skydiving is not for you! If you don't like my carbon foot print, stick it up your Prius!! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 | Now that I have the 216 running nicely in my '48, was in a friends shop yesterday and he stated that he had a fresh '60-61 235 in storage that I could have - FREE! I thought for a moment then replied....Why..Yes! I wouldn't have hesitated for a minute...not even a second....  | | |
| |
| |