| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 477 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 477 | I have a Guy that will mount 2 new 20x7.50 tires with new tubes and flaps on my rims for $420. But the tires are made in guess where. China, but he says thats the only ones he can get.What do you guys think? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 44 | Wow!! thinking about buying an old 2 ton same size tires didn't realize they would be that expensive. Hoping to just replace the tubes on my new purchase lv the tires on it. Do know a lot of the tires for big trucks are made in china now. Good luck | | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 477 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 477 | I've been runing the tires on the back about 600 miles since I've got it on the road because I had a spare on each side but I'm getting nervious. The truck probably set 20 years. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | I bought 6 tires a few months ago. That price is correct for two tires ,tubes and installation. Mine were also made in China along with everything else the USA use to manufacture ! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 226 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 226 | retail is 216.00 for each and are Denman tires. Nice tire pattern to. I can sell them for a lower price. It is about 20.00 per tire for delivery each. Tubes are around 20.00 each as are the flaps. They are just a little cheeper.
Give me a call in the morning hours as I tend to have customers in the later part of the day/and phone calls. or I am out on a appraisals.
4137745856 Brian I will let you have the below retail price if you let me know your from the stovebolt.com site Poets Seat AutoAppraisals, Parts, ServicePast: General Motor's Master Technician Member: Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck ClubPhone Number: 413.774.5856 Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.
| | |
| |
| |