| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 256 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 256 | I'm helping someone out with their 216, and need some help. He pad to pull the head to have it machined, and broke the rocker feed oil line in the process. He also had weeping at the fitting behind the pushrod cover, so he wants to replace the line and all the fittings. Is there a difference between the kits the different vendors sell? I can't imagine their can be anything important different, but want to confirm before I go spending someone else's money. The Filling Station Chev's of the 40's Jim Carter's | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | They should all be copper lines .I use jim carters and chevs of the 40s , with great service and quality from both. | | |
| |
| |