The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (TooMany2count, 1955 1 Series, Mike B, klhansen, Otto Skorzeny), 135 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,123
Posts1,056,653
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#641683 04/29/2010 1:08 AM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
Does anyone know where I can get a set of drop spindles for a '37 Chevy truck?

thanx

rw37chevy #641970 04/29/2010 11:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 127
W
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 127
Probably the easiest way is to go with a dropped axle. I have a Sid's axle on mine, he does nice work. He's on the board here somewhere. I believe his website is droppedaxle.com check it out. There is a good tech section there.


Just because you have a few Craftsman tools, it dosen't mean your a craftsman.
wahoo40 #641974 04/29/2010 11:47 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
I've contacted Sid via email. Waiting for a response.

thanx

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,377
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,377
I have one of his axles on my 37 too.


Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0